Re: [IPk] Sorry to moan, but...

Alice,
Didn't you write that you have had trouble with blood glucose control too?
I find there is nothing like a day or two or more of oscillating blood
glucose levels to leave me feeling incredibly tired and depressed -
and the restorative effect of even 2-3 days of better control never
fails to amaze me - it's like the relief of stopping banging your head
against a wall!
But of course that doesn't always make it easy to get to the better
control unfortunately.
Do you feel tired even when your BG's are good - I find that
particularly having BG's in approximately normal range over night
makes me much less likely to feel tired.
And did the swimming help? it sometimes helps me get out of a bad
patch, if I make the effort and drag myself out to the pool despite
150 good reasons - like being tired, having high BG etc for not
getting myself to the pool.
In any case, hang in there, we're all in the same boat more or less,
though the details are different for each of us.
Nanette