RE: [IPk] Sorry to moan, but..

Hi Alice
 Hope you are feeling a bit better today. I suspect we all know how you are
feeling about T1 at the moment.
 My basal requirements vary quite a bit & I know how frustrating it can be. It
does get to me when I just canbt see any patterns. I know everyone says thatbs
just T1 but it still drives me insane at times! And not feeling well isnbt
going to help either.
 I am sure once you start feeling better things will calm down & hopefully look
a bit brighter. Until then moan away!!! Itbs great having this group for the
support it can offer even if that is just knowing we get what you are going
through.
Take care of yourself (I prescribe a duvet, sofa & daytime TV!!!)
Philippa
T1 18yrs Pumping 7mths

 (The balance/nausea thing sounds quite like labyrinthitis. I had it once and it
effected my balance & made me sea sick on dry land. It did go but took a little
while).

 [cid:email @ redacted]<https://www.facebook.com/SPARintheUK>
[cid:email @ redacted] <https://twitter.com/SPARintheUK>
[cid:email @ redacted]
<http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCozgAriykfLiKQC7PAPz_VQ>

 Watch our latest
ad<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Khaz3gUB-Hg&feature=player_embedded>

http://www.spar.co.uk/

[cid:email @ redacted]

Disclaimer

 This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to
whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of SPAR (UK) Limited. If you are
not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in
error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this
email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please
notify the administrator
email @ redacted<mailto:email @ redacted>

Registered Address: SPAR (UK) Ltd, 66-68 College Road, Harrow, Middx, HA1 1BE.
Place of Registration: England
TEL: 0208 426 3700
FAX: 0208 426 3701
Registered No: 634226

 P Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?

imagea9c89c.JPG]

imagebde6a0.JPG]

image6d4f7a.JPG]

image45df5b.JPG]