RE: [IPk] Sorry to moan, but...

 Alice, hey sweetie sorry to hear you're feeling grrrr at the moment re your
diabetes

 Just remember, that as shows by all the posts back to you, and by virtue of
this very site, you are NOT alone in this battle :)

 And we are the best people EVER on the WHOLE PLANET to understand how you
feel/it feels as we ALL go through the same things DAILY

 I have to say, I did have a bad spell a couple of months ago where it did all
get on top of me and I felt like you do right now
 This was the first time in my 33 years as a type 1 that I'd ever thought oh why
me and got down but you advised me then on things and encouraged me

 It has passed but as ever, as we all do, we go through it all every single day
and some days it's worse than others
 I just want to say you're not alone out there and there are some very wise
people here on this site who can offer advice re things to try
 (ps feeling under the weather and low/ill always makes you feel worse about
things as well I find)

Take care

________________________________

Important Notice

 This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential to the
addressee.
 If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure copying or distribution
is
prohibited and may be unlawful.You should notify the sender immediately
and delete this message and any attachments without retaining a copy.

Please note that any views or opinions expressed in this message are solely
those of the author and may not represent those of the Company or School.
No liability is accepted by The Girls' Day School Trust for any loss or damage
incurred through use of this e-mail.

The Girls' Day School Trust. A limited company Registered in England No. 6400
 Registered Charity No. 306983. Registered Office: 100 Rochester Row, London
SW1P 1JP