Re: [IPk] Sorry to moan, but...

 I agree with you Tom. It is funny when they give us advice but they haven't got
a clue. I had that sentence about eating what I shouldn't last week but I know
what I should do and what my body is doing... What do they know?

 It could be much worse... It could be a worse disease, even nowadays when there
are great improvements with medicine.

Diabetes annoys me but it makes me stronger!