Re: [IPk] Sorry to moan, but...

 I had dizziness before and mine was muscle related, I'm sure! I was overdoing
it and my neck an what we call in Spanish "cervicales" were strained. I had a
lot of tension on that area over my shoulders.
 Every time I tried to get out out of bed or lay down the whole room would spin.
No virus, doctors call it all a virus... I was lucky it left as it came.
 Watch stress and tension, it might make you feel unwell too. I agree with some
peoples posts here, unfortunately once we accept the nature of our illness it
becomes easier to live with it. It's going to be a revel to control but we have
the power...
Take care