Re: [IPk] Sorry to moan, but...

Hi Alice,

 Diabetes isn't nice but we can make it bearable. I use my temporary basal rates
and don't make big definite changes until I'm very sure it's a more permanent
fix.

 It's normal to have ups and down, when people claim it is all perfect they are
not saying the truth, but hey, it's a challenge!

 People don't understand, it's got to be under your skin. They listen, polite
but then say " do you need sugar if you are diabetic?" Anyone here sick of
answering that question?

Take care :-)

Gema