Re: [IPk] Sorry to moan, but...

Thank you everyone, really appreciate your support.
 It sounds like a few people I've spoken to and now read on here have
experienced this dizzy thing. Mine started about 2 weeks ago. Woke up one
morning for work and the whole room was spinning violently. This was then
followed by episodes where if I looked up or down or turned over in bed I felt
like someone had flipped me upside down!
 I thought I'd sat up too quickly but it didn't go. Docs diagnosed a viral
infection, then inner ear infection, but after a course of antibiotics its not
gone. I'm awaiting results of blood tests as I say, and have been v run down in
general. :(