Re: [IPk] Sorry to moan, but...

Hi Barbara,
On a sort of separate note did u get to the bottom of yr balance problems?

Regards Hannah

Sent from Samsung Mobile

<email @ redacted> </div><div>Date:24/02/2014  20:02  (GMT+00:00)
Hi Alice
Sorry you are feeling low at the moment. On a practical note, I have 3
basal profiles set in my pump - they are about 5-10% different from each
other, and I switch between them on different days, in my case depending on
my activity level.  Do you have these - in a Medtronic Veo they are called
patterns and there is standard, A and B - I don't know what pump you have.
But it does mean if I am running high, I can change to a different pattern
for a few days maybe, without having to reprogram basals, and then switch
back again when required.

When I was having balance problems, my hypo warnings sign changed to
feeling nauseous, but no longer, now my balance is better.

Hope you feel better soon
Barbara