Re: [IPk] Sorry to moan, but...

Almost certainly a result of illness - I had something like that for
months before Christmas. Most important thing is just go with the flow -
doesn't matter how often you change your basals as long as it
corresponds to what your body needs at that time. I alternate between at
least 3 sets of basal rates depending on my body (no real reason why my
needs seem to fluctuate). Concentrate on getting healthy again and I bet
the rest will fall into place!
Di