[IPk] Sorry to moan, but...

Really sorry to have a moan, but really need to offload!
 So fed up with stupid diabetes!! My basal rate requirements seem to vary so
much at the moment. One minute I'm fine with one rate, the next I'm not. If I
seem high or low for a period of time I'll change my basal rate, but I feel like
its a bit sporadic and worry that it can't be good to chop and change too much.
How do people manage this?
 I've also been under the weather with colds and some weird thing that's giving
me dizzy spells (waiting on blood test results) but my bloods seem to be more on
the low side now...?! I'm also finding that wen I'm on the low side I'm feeling
really nauseous which is also rubbish.
 Just feel its so much effort at the moment and for the first time in ages I
feel like I've got this constant reminder that having diabetes is forever :(
 As I say, sorry for the moan. Didn't want to moan to my other half as feel I
offload a lot to him and I don't really have any other mates who'd understand.
Alice