Re: [IPk] Sudden change in sensitivity to insulin?

Hi Laura,

Poor you, sounds like a right drag, especially if you're not getting much
sleep!
It defintely sounds like a basal rather than bolus issue from what you've
said.
I wondered - have you lost any weight recently or are you exercising more
than normal? Sometimes this can have an affect on your basal requirements.
I also find that when I'm due on that has a big impact on my insulin
requirements, although that tends to be that I need a higher basal rate
rather than lower.

If you're not doing so already, I would try and keep a diary log of what
you're bloods are doing between now and your appointmetn with your
consultant. I know our pumps and blood meters log it, but I always find
seeing it written down simplistically helps me.

Hope you manage to get it sorted and feel better soon.
Alice x