Re: [IPk] pumps in odd places

 I have my current set on the inside of my thigh about 2 inches above the knee.
The thigh sites seem to work well. The only problem is that I use Cavillon spray
to prevent irritation by the adhesive. The excess spray seems to dissolve the
blue dye out of my jeans so I now have a series of random blue "camouflage"
patches (with oval shaped clear areas) on my legs. These seem to be impossible
to get rid of even in the shower.

Joel