Re: [IPk] pumps in odd places

They're bonkers too :-)
Seriously though, I'm amazed how people manage to get sets in these
places without it hurting and with it not hitting muscle. Any time I've
tried such places I struggle. My arms have too much muscle and I can
always feel the cannula (though Kris Freedman has muscly arms and
manages that too)

http://diabeteshealth.com/read/2014/02/07/8141/kris-freeman-in-sochi-type-1-diabetes-skier--4th-time-olympian/

I did actually try the chest area once out of curiosity but couldn't get
the needle in, it was soooo painful! As for back - how does ANYONE have
enough fat there?
Di