Re: [IPk] Swimming

Sounds like you did everything right! And next time, just because
diabetes is like that, it'll probably all go horribly wrong despite
starting with perfect BGs..
Seriously though, well done and keep experimenting - you'll figure what
works for you in different situations. The main thing is, as you did, to
be aware of how insulin works for you and what your body's response is
to the exercise and to IOB.
Di