Re: [IPk] Swimming

Morning everyone,

Thank you again for all the replies I had last night re swimming. I went
and thankfully it went well - your tips were really useful!

So before I went to the pool and when I got back from work, my blood was
high (around 13). I gave a correction on the pump with the Wizzard, but was
then a bit worried I'd end up low having given one so soon to swimming. So
on my way to the leisure centre I suspended the pump (about 15 mins before
arriving).
Just before I swam I'd gone down to 12 and then after 30 mins in the pool
I'd gone down to 8 :-)
I reconnected and didn't reduced the basal as I might have done before.
Bloods were normal throughout the rest of the evening and this morning.

I think next time, if my blood isn't high before swimming, I'll def have a
snack before and maybe suspend 30 mins (maybe less) before swimming, as I
can see that my bloods dropped considerably.

Anyway, thanks again everyone. Appreciated the tips and support as always.
Here's to a good day of blood sugars for everyone!
Alice x