Re: [IPk] Re : extreme low carb diet

hi Rhoda
 Sorry, confusion reigns! I was responding to Belinda's comment about almond fat
being good for you, not to your original one. I was agreeing with you :-)
Probably too early in the mrnng to make myself clear :-)
 i think you probably get enough of the good fats from eating whole almonds for
it not to be necessary to eat them ground/mushed into butter. much though I like
almond butter.
Di

Sent from my iPad

> On 21 Feb 2014, at 07:30, Rhoda Martin <email @ redacted> wrote:
>
 > Of course. I only ever said we absorb less fat from whole almonds never no
fat.
> Sorry if I wasn't clear.
>
> Rhoda Martin
>
>> On 21 Feb 2014, at 07:27, DIana Maynard <email @ redacted> wrote:
>>
>> true. what I meant was you still absorb some fat though, so you don't miss
> out
>> entirely.
>> Di
>>

>> Sent from my iPad
>>
>>> On 21 Feb 2014, at 07:25, Rhoda Martin <email @ redacted> wrote:
>>>
>>> Actually it disappears out of the waste disposal system (largely) as it is
>> not
>>> absorbed as easily as from other forms of almonds. The human digestive
> system
>> is
>>> truly incredible and often frustrating when the way it works means we
>> sometimes
>>> have to make hard choices.
>>>
>>> Rhoda Martin

>> <email @ redacted>