Re: [IPk] Swimming

Hope it all goes well. Just saw your email, so this is probably not in
time for you to read it before you swim. If you do go low I would
suspect that it was because many people find that if you have insulin
on board (in your case the correction you took) then it can make your
blood glucose sink fast when you exercise - if it works out well,
that's fine, but if you land up hypo, then another time if you need a
correction shortly before exercising, you might try either taking a
much smaller correction than you would normally need for that blood
glucose level, or eating something too without bolusing for it.
Best of luck
Nanette