[IPk] Swimming

Hello everyone,

I've not done ANY exercise and I mean ANY in a long while :-( oops! So I
decided tonight I'm gonna hit my local leisure centre and go for a swim.
Nothing crazy, just some gentle lengths to ease me back into the world of
exercise. Prob for about 30 mins max.
I'm a bit nervous about it impacting on my blood sugars. Usually I'd try
and go into the pool with a normal / slightly higher than norm b/s to avoid
a hypo and then give myself a reduced basal for a few hours on the pump
when I get out.
Is that the sort of thing other people do? Grateful for any advice

Thanks,
Alice
T1 for 13 years. On a pump for 5. HBA1c 7.7%