Re: [IPk] Re : extreme low carb diet

Some things we really don't want to know :-)

 Btw I've sent for some shirataki / yam noodles allegedly v low or no carb.
Think they'll probably need a good home-made spicy sauce. Watch this space.

Rhoda

Sent from my iPad

> On 20 Feb 2014, at 11:13, Diana Maynard <email @ redacted> wrote:
>
> Hi Rhoda
> I wish you hadn't told me this :-)
 > I've recently discovered that a spoonful of almond nut butter (100% almond,
nothing else) makes a really nice snack and feels more satisfying than a handful
of almonds, possibly because of the gloopiness of it. Guess I should go back to
whole almonds!