Re: [IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V5 #356

Hi Pat
Now that makes sense - if I understand correctly, your problem is that
sleeping during the day is more problematic than sleeping at night.
Although, this means that if you were to fly at night, sleeping
shouldn't be a problem.
I'm also very sensitive to all sorts of things and easily get lows and
highs, so I typically check BG at least once every couple of hours. I
fly a lot for work (at least once a month, and often more frequently)
including long-haul, and just keep checking BG every hour or so and
adjusting. Even if I sleep on flights, I'll still check every hour or so
as I don't sleep particularly well and tend to wake up a lot.
I wouldn't do anything different wrt your basals etc while flying, just
treat it as a normal day but test frequently and correct as needed.
Di