Re: [IPk] extreme low carb diet

If he's been following an extreme diet for a number of years then it
wouldn't surprise me if this were the cause, given that he's had tests
for all the usual things. I wonder if his doctor is aware of his diet?
Hard to do much when someone has such a mindset, but I'd say it's worth
mentioning about the low carbing to him...
Di