Re: [IPk] extreme low carb diet

Yes, he's been showing visible signs of muscle atrophy over several
years, and has had umpteen tests but as far as he's been told, none of
these tests have revealed an obvious cause for the condition. My
brother is highly intelligent and articulate, though entirely
non-scientific and non-technical in his background - given what I know
well about lack of good communication within the NHS, I sometimes
wonder about what is really going on.
Nanette