[IPk] Long distance travel

Thank you Pumpers for responses.
Yes, after 46 years of diabetes my hypo awareness is not good during waking or
sleeping hours.
Currently I have to reach about 2.5 mmol before awareness kicks in and often
feel hypo when I am not. Since being on the pump I am more sensitive to hypers
but of course when asleep the natural thing to do is sleep.
This is why I feel the need to be fairly alert and monitor what is happening.
I hope to get a better type of motion sickness medication which will allow me
to travel without the need to close my eyes. Any ideas?
The flight times available to me are those which allow travel times to be
during waking hours in UK time, which means that I would not need to sleep. I
shall follow Nanette's advice and keep UK time on my pump until I arrive in
Australia and stay with Australian time on the return journey.
Pat