[IPn] night time hypo survey

A London Market Research company sent this...

Michael
=============

Memo from Opinion re: survey

Opinion Health is a healthcare research agency based in London, UK.
We are currently conducting a research study which aims to show the
impact of night-time hypos on people living with diabetes, and to
improve healthcare professionals4 understanding of night-time hypos.
It will take approximately 10 minutes to complete the online survey.
All responses will be presented in an anonymous format and collated
at a national level. We are not attempting to promote anything to you
or influence you.

You will receive a #5 Amazon Gift Card if you successfully complete
the survey.

The online survey can be accessed by clicking the following link:

	http://survey.opinionhealth.co.uk/uc/6121/?a=pumpers&b=

Should you have any question please contact us at
email @ redacted or by calling 020 3031 8317.

About us:

Opinion Health is a healthcare research company based in London, UK.
We run research studies exclusively in the healthcare sector on
subjects such as treatment options and adherence, patient journeys,
quality of life, and service satisfaction. Opinion Health is a member
of the BHBIA (British Healthcare Business Intelligence Association),
AQR (The Association for Qualitative Research), and EphMRA (European
Pharmaceutical Market Research Association). This research is being
conducted according to all relevant industry guidelines relating to
confidentiality and adverse event reporting.
For mail list removal write
HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
website http://www.insulin-pumpers.org