RE: [IPk] Banned or suspended from the gym

yes, they will signpost but not get actively involved. They only deploy an
Enter and View team if there are multiple complaints of a similar nature about
the same establishment. Even then I doubt that they would go to a gym, even if
it is a local authority one.

> Subject: Re: [IPk] Banned or suspended from the gym
> From: email @ redacted
> Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 15:39:29 +0000
> To: email @ redacted
>
>  Healthwatch Ambassadors liaise with CCGs, Tertiary Care & the Local
Authority &