Re: [IPk] Banned or suspended from the gym

 Healthwatch Ambassadors liaise with CCGs, Tertiary Care & the Local Authority &
the Health & Wellbeing boards to share best practice & assist those who've had
poor experiences with achieving better care.

 This Gym is a local authority gym. Healthwatch will, if nothing else be able to
direct her to the best people to complain to. The Council & the HWB clearly need
to address the deficiencies in their inclusiveness compared to big private
sector gyms, like Virgin & LA Fitness.