Re: [IPk] Banned or suspended from the gym

Love it .....thanks

Sent from Samsung Mobile

-------- Original message --------
From: Belinda Washington <email @ redacted>
Date: 13/02/2014  12:09  (GMT+00:00)
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPk] Banned or suspended from the gym

Trust me, one information overload will fix their business! Tell them what you
decided & ask their opinion. Once they realise you know more, they stop.

> On 13 Feb 2014, at 12:03, Diana Maynard <email @ redacted> wrote:
>
> On 13/02/2014 11:58, geminologist1 wrote:
> > They never bothered before and i have been going for years to be honest i
> don,t
> > think they know enough and its not being asked in a helpful manner its like
> he
> > has just got a new bit of information and if he is not treating others with
> the
>> same condition in this way B then i don,t like the feeling that i am being
>> singled out .
>
> If they don't know enough, then now's the perfect opportunity to educate
them! I agree that this sounds the most likely reason. It sounds as if they're
concerned because of what you've told them about your needs. As you say,
everyone's different and some people have fewer problems with hypos etc in the
gym, so that's why they're not all being treated the same.