From: Diana Maynard <email @ redacted>
Date: 13/02/2014  12:03  (GMT+00:00)
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPk] Banned or suspended from the gym

On 13/02/2014 11:58, geminologist1 wrote:
> They never bothered before and i have been going for years to be honest i
don,t
> think they know enough and its not being asked in a helpful manner its like
he
> has just got a new bit of information and if he is not treating others with
the
> same condition in this way B then i don,t like the feeling that i am being
> singled out .

If they don't know enough, then now's the perfect opportunity to educate
them! I agree that this sounds the most likely reason. It sounds as if
they're concerned because of what you've told them about your needs. As
you say, everyone's different and some people have fewer problems with
hypos etc in the gym, so that's why they're not all being treated the same.

Di