Re: [IPk] Banned or suspended from the gym

 Your consultant should send them a copy of the letter they send after DAFNE.
The one that tells even the GP that you know what you're doing.

 I answer all questions & am happy to explain my iob, my basal reduction and my
bg. Generally, they don't ask twice.

> On 13 Feb 2014, at 11:35, Diana Maynard <email @ redacted> wrote:
>
 > Same thing from mountain guides etc. If they see me checking my BG they'll
often ask what the reading is. No big deal, I don't have a problem with telling
them. Just means they can be extra aware.