Re: [IPk] Banned or suspended from the gym

The number of grams of long - acting carbs may be part of the issue.

 Try not to judge her, or impose your management on her symptoms. It might not
work. It may also seem less than sympathetic.

 As she's got a lot on her metaphorical plate, she could delegate this to her
local Healthwatch.

> On 13 Feb 2014, at 11:25, Diana Maynard <email @ redacted> wrote:
>
 > To clarify, my point was more in response to Belinda's comment about liquids
only containing fast-acting carbs.

 > I think you have probably worried them now that you will hold them
responsible if something happens while you're in the gym, or that there'll be a
major incident, given your description of volatile BG, no hypo awareness etc.