Re: [IPk] Banned or suspended from the gym

 Not demanding but asking as a safety check before going on the water kayaking
or canoeing. I understand the reason behind as it would not be easy sorting it
out if I collapsed mid-lake in a kayak. I'm the token oldie and disabled member
-wish others would join me it's great fun and exercise - and both the coaches
and I am learning as we go on. Checks are far less frequent now as they realise
I am mostly on top of things and take time out to test and eat or drink when
necessary.

Rhoda

Sent from my iPad