Re: [IPk] Banned or suspended from the gym

To clarify, my point was more in response to Belinda's comment about
liquids only containing fast-acting carbs.

I think you have probably worried them now that you will hold them
responsible if something happens while you're in the gym, or that
there'll be a major incident, given your description of volatile BG, no
hypo awareness etc.
Di