Re: [IPk] Banned or suspended from the gym

Rather like saying  a blind person can have a white stick rather than
a guide dog.

The test is "reasonableness".  Is it a reasonable adjustment?  If
Virgin Active & LA Fitness allow it & are not over-run with vermin, it is a
reasonable adjustment.

As the liquid substitutes are short-acting carbs, they are not
effective options to reduce the risk of rebound & post-exercise hypos...
Especially if combined with a shower (exercise + hypo usually makes me sweaty),
getting dressed etc.