Re: [IPk] Banned or suspended from the gym

Are they taking money from your bank account on direct debit for a
contract?

If so, if I were you I would write them a letter requesting a response with
their reasons for denying you access to the gym and explaining that you are
discontinuing your direct debit.

If you just discontinue your direct debit without written correspondence,
they could consider you in violation of the contract and they can demand
you pay out the rest of the contract.

Melissa