Re: [IPk] Re Long distance travel

If you have to keep your eyes closed (presumably you use a sleep
mask-type thing) for the whole flight, that could be problematic on a
longhaul flight where you would need to eat, drink, test your BG, take
insulin, go to the loo etc. Although if you had someone with you I guess
you could manage.

I wouldn't worry too much about the drowsiness - after all you sleep at
night without fear of hypos and hypers! It's no different....and if
you're flying longhaul you'll want to sleep a bit on the plane,
especially if you have to have your eyes closed for 8 hours at a time!
Di