Re: [IPk] Banned or suspended from the gym

hi di they are not allowing me to use the gym  Last Thursday due to having
to eat and I can not exercise safely without taking some long acting carb
at times my diabetes needs are possibly a bit different to  yours in that I
need to do the things that keep me safe and work for me.  They now say I am
banned on a generalised concern over my health I expect the eating thing is
discrimatory so they have a new excuse with no foundation