Re: [IPk] Induction hobs

With my medical physicist hat on, I have to say that I'm sorry but
induction hobs don't come under the category of medical imaging that I
could give an quick answer about, and I am currently too busy at work
and outside it to search for the relevant information - it might
indeed be in the archives.

On a different matter with my IP admin hat on, just to remind people
please to take care and cut irrelevant parts of long chains of
messages when replying so that we are not all bombarded with immensely
and unnecessarily long emails.

Thanks v much

Nanette