From: email @ redacted
Date: 12/02/2014  02:11  (GMT+00:00)
Subject: Re: [IPk] Banned or suspended from the gym

<email @ redacted>
From: Belinda Washington <email @ redacted>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 13:14:00 +0000
To: "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted>
Sender: email @ redacted

Sorry, I've never seen you answer my question about whether it's part
of a c=
hain or an independent.

A person with an assistance dog can take it wherever under the DDA &
the Equ=
alities Act.B  I would be very surprised if the dog in hospital / a
supermark=
et were more hygienic than the raisins in a gym.

Banning her from taking life-preserving supplies to the gym is
banning her i=
n the same way as banning assistance dogs bans the assisted person.B
It is u=
nlawful.

If you can establish whether it's a chain or an independent, we can
find a w=
ay to help.

> On 11 Feb 2014, at 13:00, geminologist1 <email @ redacted> wrote:
>=20
> I use a straw B and it works in a better way for me and does not cause aa m=
uch
> tooth damage as the lucozade did when i used it in the past its up to
> individuals what they use i personally find it does not work well for me d=
ue to
> the damage it did to my teeth when i used it and the way my bgs reacted to=
it B
> also it made me feel sick as it was so acidic i have had less issues with m=
> teeth since stopping using it i did not eat much sugar before having diabe=
tes. B
>=20
>=20
> Sent from Samsung Mobile
>=20
damage=

>> that
>> does to your teeth it would raise my bgs too high and then drop
>> spectacularly B
>> i use orange juice and water and ocasionally i need to eat
something B
>> more long
>> acting i am not having any major snacks in the gym pr spin biking
B i
>> often use
>> mini mars bars again rare or raisens or some dried fruit i do not
eat
>> anything
>> that could impact on any one else and have alwYs been allowed to
do this.=

>>=20
>> Sent from Samsung Mobile
>>=20