Re: [IPk] Tooth enamel & sensitive teeth

 Thanks Ruth. I think that reiterates pretty much everything I said, so clearly
I remembered it right! yes, Duraphat is the toothpaste I get on prescription.
 but my question is still: what can I drink that's carb free, tastes nicer than
water and doesn't damage teeth? apart from herbal tea, which isn't very
practical when exercising :-)
Di

Sent from my iPad