From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of
Cathy Carroll
Sent: 11 February 2014 13:41
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPk] Induction hobs

 Hi, I just started on my Medtronic pump yesterday. The book of instructions
warns about induction hobs. The company rep just said "be careful" with it but
was unable to say whether I need to keep a certain distance or just limit the
time I am close to it when it is on. Has anyone ever had a problem with one?
Cathy

Sent from my iPad