Re: [IPk] tooth enamel and hypo remedies

On 11/02/14 13:41, geminologist1 wrote:
> I also now use colgate rapid releif toothpaste as my sensedoyne i used
> for years appeared not so effective.

I use either of the two - my dentist said some people find one better
than the other, as they work in different ways. My old dentist
recommended the Colgate one, my new dentist recommends the Sensodyne one!

The mouth rinse sensitive pro relief i also
> found helpful but its a bit sore wben you first rinse as its cold,

Never come across that, but I'll have a look. Although I was told just
to rub a bit of the toothpaste on my teeth (and also, not to rinse after
brushing) so I presume it has the same effect.
Di