Re: [IPk] Induction hobs

Try also a search of the archives of this list, I remember the topic
came up some time ago (possibly several years ago). It was probably
Nanette who answered :-)

I don't remember what the answer was exactly, as I don't have an
induction hob and so wasn't really following that closely, but I seem to
recall there was no real cause for concern.
Di

http://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/threads/induction-hobs-and-pumps-warning.37457/