Re: [IPk] Induction hobs

Hi Cathy

I just did a little google search and found this, among many other results:
http://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/threads/induction-hobs-and-pumps-warning.37457/

Looks like many people haven't had a problem. but there's always a
risk...Nanette, what do you think?
 (We are very lucky to have Nanette as our resident medical physicist)

Melissa