Re: [IPk] Banned or suspended from the gym

Hi

I'm really confused now. Earlier I asked, 'Did they ban you as a person or
did they just ask you not to
bring solid food to the gym?' You replied:  'They did neither just said i
was not allowed to eat anything while excercising
its completley mad.....'

Now you are saying, 'I have been told i am not allowed to use the
facilitiesB'

Either:
A) they banned you as a person
or
B) they said you are not allowed to eat while exercising

A or B?

Melissa