Re: [IPk] Banned or suspended from the gym

Hi there

The subject line of your email is 'banned or suspended from the gym' -
which gave me the idea that they had banned you or suspended you. There is
a big difference between saying not to eat in the gym (which is a rule of
every gym I have ever belonged to for hygeine reasons) and banning or
suspending a member.

Melissa