Re: [IPk] Banned or suspended from the gym

Hi there

How about taking orange juice then? Just for reference, orange juice is
erosive to the tooth enamel too.

As you're on a pump, why not use temp basals more too? The website
www.runsweet.com has loads of great info on how to manage bgs during
exercise.

Take care

Melissa