From: Jackie Jacombs <email @ redacted>
Date: 11/02/2014  10:00  (GMT+00:00)
To: email @ redacted
Subject: RE: [IPk] Banned or suspended from the gym

Have you thought about taking this up with JDRF

They recently supported a family when they took their children to an indoor
play
area and were banned from taking hypo treatment for their children in and
defended their stance for ages being quite rude and unpleasant to the family.

Newspaper article

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/young-pals-d
iabetes-stopped-taking-6666274

http://www.burytimes.co.uk/news/10989379.Play_Factore_bans_diabetic_children___s
_own_drinks/

JDRF

http://www.jdrf.org.uk/news/latest-news/staff-allegedly-block-sugary-drinks-for-
children-with-type-1-diabetes-coming-into-play-centre