[IPk] Think Like A Pancreas/Pumping Insulin

Hi Angela

Welcome to the IP email list! Have you read _Think Like a Pancreas_ by Gary
Scheiner? Excellent book!
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Think-Like-Pancreas-Gary-Scheiner/dp/0738215147/
It'll reinforce some of the changes you're implementing and might give you
even more ideas for improving your control.

Happened to pop in Foyles, Charing Cross Rd. this eve and was delighted to see
on the shelf the 5th edition of Pumping Insulin as well as the Bernstein book,
amongst others! I had a chat with the dept manager and they're going to get
Think Like A Pancreas in too - told me they had previously held it in stock.

So, pleeeeeease support your local bookshops if poss (i.e. the ones that DO
pay UK tax and treat their employees fairly amongst other things...) before
automatically pressing the Amazon button ;-) Foyles also said they post books
free if ordered from their website.

Ingrid :)

NB Really excited cos my hospital diabolical clinic is having a 'pumpers'
educational day' in March with speakers and reps, never been to one of these
and looking forward to discussing some burning issues!! (and that's after
spending an hour with my lovely DSN today!).i