Re: [IPk] fainting due to hypo

Hi Emily, the only time I have ever fainted I happened to be hypo - I was a
healthcare assistant helping a nurse who was suctioning fluid out of a
patient's wound when I felt faint. I told the nurse and he told me to sit
on the floor immediately. I blacked out on my way to sitting down and came
to a few seconds later. BG was 2.7 so I am assuming that the combination of
hypo, lack of ventilation in the cubicle and focusing on something so
intently caused it.

Siobhan

On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 5:25 PM, Philippa Cooper <email @ redacted