Re: [IPk] fainting due to hypo

 It rarely ever happened when awake, and only happened then if I was prevented
from treating a hypo, or otherwise unwell.

 In terms of nocturnal hypos, my dog & my boyfriend work together to wake me up
so that I can treat. Him moving in has been more helpful than the pump, but the
combination is excellent.